Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Party

I've been really bad at posting lately so I semi copped out on this one. But I really am in love with my outfit. Mainly because I got to go shopping on Friday so I get to show you my stuff now! My boots aren't new-they're from Forever Young. My socks are new but my incredible bff, Kaeley, got those for me so I couldn't tell you where they're from. My pants I just got and I'm obsessed. I've been searching for a pair of pants like this everywhere and I finally found them at H&M. I of course had to pay a bit more than I liked but it's so worth it. They fit me perfectly which is really hard for me to find lately. My black t shirt is also new. I got it from a store called Lemon Ice. This shirt is that ideal plain black T that no one can ever find. It's actually long (which is not the norm in shirts right now) and it's loose but not frumpy, baggy. My denim shirt isn't new, but it's from Forever 21. And lastly, my necklace is also from Forever 21. Surprise, surprise!
And besides my clothes... Let's talk about the cute puppy. It's my sisters dog but I'm obsessed with her! I love pit bulls so much, and I hate the misconception that they're mean dogs. They are the sweetest dogs I've ever met. They only become mean if they're raised wrong, but that's completely the owners fault & can happen to any dog. And now I'm done preaching! 😊
I have two Christmas parties tonight. A family cousin one & a work party. I'm pretty excited. Only one more week till Christmas break! 🎄🎁

No comments:

Post a Comment