Saturday, December 6, 2014

Time For a Change

As Winter is upon us... And I constantly feel the need to change my hair.. That's exactly what I did! I seriously have the most incredible hair stylist ever. She always gets my hair to look exactly how I want it. Before today my hair was already kinda ashy and I wanted to keep that but darken it up a bit. Whitney (my hair stylist) was able to do it perfectly & I'm in love with it. And as for my outfit.. My sweater is from H&M. I got it last winter for only $12 which blew my mind because it's such a big sweater. My leggings are just normal ones from Forever 21. And lastly, my boots are from Forever Young (like almost all my shoes). I'll never try and say that I have expensive taste, which is just fine with me. I know my days are getting crazier as Christmas is getting closer, so I hope you're all surviving & enjoying the holiday season. 🎄🎁

No comments:

Post a Comment