Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Worst

Guys.. I've literally been the worst. I've been working 60 hours a week (next week is another one of those) and honestly I lost my drive to blog for awhile. Sometimes it's discouraging to look at other women that have INCREDIBLE blogs, the money to buy whatever clothes they want, and endless amount of time to post.. And I just tell myself that I'll never get there. People might never care about my blog. In case you can't tell... I've been struggling. This is my post to hopefully get back in the swing of things..



I got to go shopping yesterday for the first time in a very long time. My sandals & denim vest are from Target. My skirt was only $9 from Forever 21. My shirt is from Pac Sun. They had literally just gotten it in. You can't see it but it's SO long & it fits incredibly. And lastly, my necklace is from Charming Charlie's. This week is gonna be another tough one, but I'll do my best to post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment