Sunday, February 22, 2015

Welcome Back!

Guys... I have been such a slacker! But I feel I deserve forgiveness because... I've been working sixty hour weeks & have been surviving on not a lot of sleep. I've gone to post quite a few times & just didn't have the motivation. But here I am now! A little update on my life... We've just been preparing for our trip to California (the only reason I've been surviving), both Mike & I have been working crazy hours, the restaurant I work at is opening a new store & so that's been making our lives crazy. We were enjoying the 60 degree weather and then it decided to take a nose dive & that's been making me grumpy! This weekend my brother-in-law is getting married & my hero, Ronda Rousey, fights on Saturday & I'm FREAKING stoked! But enough of that... Here's todays outfit:


I've worn most of these items before. The boots are from Nine West, leggings are from Forever 21, the sweater is from H&M, & the scarf is from Walmart. Today is my first day off in thirteen days so today I was going for a very lazy look. & now I'm going to take a much needed nap!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment