Sunday, February 1, 2015

Vacation Outfit

This past week was a toughy! Mike & I both got the flu (which I haven't had in YEARS) so that threw me for a loop. Then on Friday Mike's truck broke down. I worked a ton at both jobs. So needless to say... That's my excuse for not posting in days. Last weekend we went down & saw Mike's family (that's where we got the flu) & so this outfit is from that trip..



I got my sweet Chuck Taylor's on.. I wear them, probably, too much. My jeans are from JC Penny. I got them about 4 years ago and they STILL make my hands blue every time I wear them, but I absolutely LOVE the color of them so I deal with it. My black T-shirt & neon kimono are both from H&M. The kimono was a steal... I got it for only $10. And then my necklace is probably my favorite part.. It's pieces of turquoise & I got it from Forever 21. I LOVE it. 
I will do my best to post more but... No promises. Happy Super Bowl Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment