Friday, January 23, 2015

Camo & Chucks

I've had lots of time off this week to spend with my husband & it's been wonderful! It's put me in an even better mood for this gorgeous Friday! On top of that... Tomorrow we're going to spend some time with Mike's family & I'm really excited. PLUS... This weather is incredible! If it could just keep this up I would be soo grateful! My outfit today is actually from yesterday. I mixed the winter & spring apparel up together.



I may wear my camo pants too often but I just LOVE them. It took me forever to find the perfect pair. And of course I love my Chucks. They go with almost anything and add a bit of summer to my life. My pants are from Forever 21. My shoes are Converse. My plain gray long sleeve is from Cotton On. My black vest was a Christmas present from my friend Lauren. And lastly, all my necklaces are from Forever 21.
If you notice.. One of my necklaces is for breast cancer awareness. My Grandma died from breast cancer a little over ten years ago & it forever changed our whole family. Anyone & everyone should support cancer research in any way they can.
I hope everyone has an incredible weekend.. I know mine will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment