Saturday, January 17, 2015

Celebration!

This has been an exciting week for me when it comes to my self confidence. I have lost 13.8 lbs and for the first time in my ENTIRE life... I feel really good about myself. I can put on almost any outfit and not worry about if I look fat or not. I still have a bit to go before my goal, but I am definitely making process.
Today's outfit is brought to you via selfie.. Enjoy!



My stripped shirt is from a store called Lemon Ice & I love it. It fits me perfect and just flows. My pants are from Forever 21. You can't really see them but they're olive green with black leather accents on top and gold zippers on the bottom. My shoes are Chuck Taylor's from Journey's. And... My incredible necklace is from Charming Charlie's. 
I hope everyone enjoys their three day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment