Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Hump Day!

This week has been going by speedy quick! Which makes me very happy because I'm SUPER excited for this weekend. I just wanted to give everyone a pick-me-up, with this outfit, to help us all make it through the rest of the week.


I'm pretty much in love with this outfit. The boots are from Nine West--my aunt gave them to me and I love them! My leggings are from Forever 21. The plain, gray  long sleeve is from Cotton On. And my, frequently worn, red plaid shirt is from Old Navy.
I just love that it's a pretty plain outfit, but then it gets spiced up just by adding the red shirt around the waist. Plus... People have started noticing that I've lost weight and it's been really nice. Being on this diet hasn't been the easiest, since I'm used to eating whatever and whenever I want, but it has been SO worth it. I'm really proud of myself. Hopefully I can keep it up and get down to my goal weight.
I hope everyone has an incredible rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment