Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Another Wednesday

Apparently Wednesdays are popular days for me to post... Maybe because I always need a pick-me-up as much as everyone else. This past weekend was a hard one for me... Probably the hardest in the last couple years. 2015 hasn't started out too good for me. I can only hope for some improvement. This dreary weather is not helping either. In the summer, my husband & I are going to California with family and the idea of that vacation is what is getting me through. I really am grateful for the lack of snow, though. I should count my blessings.
And the outfit for today (drum roll please)...



First off... Excuse my hair. But besides that I am rather fond of this outfit. I honestly love these colors together.
The scarf was a present, so I don't know where it is from. The cardigan, white top, and the pants are all from H&M. The boots are from Nine West. And the purse is from Charming Charlie's.
I feel like the outfit, very much, matched the weather and my mood. The rest of this week is very busy for me, but I will do my best to post sooner than one week, again. I hope everyone enjoys this week and... Valentine's day is exactly one month away. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment