Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome to 2015

As we've entered into 2015 I have a few New Years resolutions (like everyone else). They are... #1. To be a nicer person & give everyone I've been holding a grudge against, a clean slate. #2. To post more on this blog. #3. To be a better wife & maybe actually cook dinner every once in awhile. #4. And the cliché... Get to my goal weight (which I'm only 10 pounds away from).
Anyway... I spent my New Years Eve with two of my favorite people... My husband & my best friend, Kaeley. We went to a murder mystery party with a bunch of friends. It was a super fun night! Kaeley's husband Jake ended up being the murderer. Well I'll start off the New Year off with a semi edgier outfit. I'm always drawn to outfits like this for some reason.

My boots are from Forever Young and have been a lifesaver ever since it snowed. My pants Kaeley just gave to me so I honestly have no idea where they came from. My white tank top I just got from H&M for $5. I also just got my leather jacket today from Forever 21. I might have an obsession with those two stores. My necklace I've had for years. I'm pretty sure I got it from Forever 21, as well. 

Here's hoping we all have a great 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment