Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wardrobe Staples

There are items that almost every girl (and many guys) have in their wardrobe. A denim shirt is a huge one, as of late. I'm not gonna call that one a classic. A little black dress.. That's a classic, because that will never go out of style.
I'm really good at walking into any store and finding an incredible item of clothing, but then I get home & think... "What the heck am I gonna wear this with??" So lately I've been trying to build up all my basics. I've bought a lot of plain t shirts, a couple denim shirts, nicer white tank tops that you could put under almost anything, and some other basic items.
I am ALL about wearing what you want. We live in an era where you get to be exactly who you want to be and you won't be shunned for it. That is one thing that I LOVE about this generation. I love those outfits that make you stand out. Everyone needs the basics, but everyone also needs those items that make you feel special. And those are my thoughts for you on this fine Sunday.


For this outfit my boots are, once again, from Forever Young. My pants are from... I have no clue because my husband got me them for my birthday. I LOVE them because they look like skinny jeans, but they are most definitely leggings with back pockets. My sweater and denim shirt are both new from H&M. I got them for $15 each, which was more than half off (score!). And my necklace is from Forever 21.. Gotta love those statement necklaces. 
And please forgive how my hair has been looking homeless. Over the Christmas break I've been giving my hair a break from all heat and any other damage. 
I hope everyone survives the first week back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment