Thursday, November 20, 2014

Long Week

This has been a long week for me to say the least. I'm not handling working two jobs very well & Mike, my husband, has been working overtime so we just went two days without even seeing each other. And I've been in a fight with my mom and that always turns my world upside down. So really, that was my explanation for why I've hardly posted this week. But... I think I will FINALLY start putting where I got my clothes from. (You're welcome) 😂
Most of my clothes are from Forever 21. I pretty much always find something I love there. I used to be such a brand name whore, but I got over that real quick when I realized I could get WAY cheaper clothes that are just as cute. So here goes...
My shirt says Love & Hope (in case you can't read it) and I got it from H&M.
My pants are from Forever 21. I only paid $10 for them and they're seriously my favorite!
My scarf is from Walmart. Yes... I said it... Walmart.
My boots are from Forever Young.
And my coat that I'm wearing is from Forever 21. I only paid $40 for it and it seriously keeps me so warm!
Well that's all for today. I will definitely try to post more often. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment