Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Words of Wisdom

Now some would tell you not to take advice from a fictional character BUT... Blair Waldorf is a huge exception. She was quoted saying "Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design, & architecture all in one. It shows the world who you are & who you'd like to be." And I couldn't agree more. I know we shouldn't judge and blah, blah, blah... But the first thing I look at is someone's outfit and I get a feel for the kind of person they are. How we dress & take care of ourselves shows so much about us & the self confidence we have. Some people have definitely judged some of the outfits I've worn as weird or other things, but honestly I LOVE wearing things that draws people's eye and makes them wonder. I don't like the norm & I love standing out. So judge away. 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment